Table of Contents
The vacuum packing machine can automatically extract the air in the bag, and complete the sealing process after reaching a predetermined vacuum degree. This vacuum sealing equipment can also be filled with nitrogen or other mixed gas and then sealed. Vacuum packaging machines often apply in the food industry. After packing, the anti-oxidation ability is enhanced so as to achieve the purpose of long-term storage.
|Power of pump||2.25KW|
|Lowest absolute pressure||0.1pa|
|Volume of vacuum case||660×530×130(mm)|
|Sealing strip size||600×10mm|
|Number of heater||4PCS|
|Exhaustment of vacuum pump||60m3/h|
|material of vacuum case and hull||Stainless steel 304|
The feature of vacuum packing machine
1. Vacuum packing machine can eliminate part of the air (oxygen) in the bag, which can effectively prevent food spoilage.
2. It uses packaging materials with excellent barrier properties and strict sealing technology, greatly preventing food from losing weight and changing the flavor, and can also prevent secondary pollution.
3. The gas inside the vacuum packing has been eliminated, which accelerates the heat conduction. It can not only improve the efficiency of thermal sterilization but also avoid the rupture of the bag due to the expansion of the gas during heat sterilization.
4. In addition to oxygen removal to ensure the quality of food, vacuum inflatable packaging also has the functions of anti-stress, gas barrier, and freshness. Meanwhile, it can more effectively keep the original color, aroma, taste, and nutritional value of food for a long time.
The application of food packing machine
1. In the food industry, vacuum packaging is very common. The raw materials can be various cooked products such as chicken, ham, sausages, grilled fish, jerky, etc, pickled products, soy products, and preserved fruits, etc. The long-term preservation period of the food after vacuum packaging greatly extends its shelf life.
2. Vacuum packing machine uses plastic or plastic aluminum foil film as material to pack liquid, solid, powder food, vegetables, chemicals, medicinal materials, electronic components, precision instruments, and rare metals, etc. Therefore, it is an important machine for a snack, tea shops, the food industry, the medical field, and research institutions, etc.
Working principle of vacuum packaging machine
Mold and deterioration are mainly caused by the activities of microorganisms, and most microorganisms (such as molds and yeasts) require oxygen for their survival. Vacuum packaging machine uses this principle to remove oxygen from the packaging bag so that microorganisms lose their living environment. Experiments show that when the oxygen concentration in the packaging bag is ≤1%, the growth and reproduction speed of microorganisms will drop sharply. When the oxygen concentration is ≤0.5%, most microorganisms will be inhibited and stop breeding.
Note: Even though vacuum packing machinery is effective to expand the shelf life of food, it still needs to be combined with other auxiliary methods, such as refrigeration, quick freezing, dehydration, high-temperature sterilization, irradiation sterilization, and microwave sterilization, etc.
The importance of vacuum packing machine
In addition to inhibiting the growth and reproduction of microorganisms, another important function of vacuum packaging equipment is to prevent food oxidation. Fatty foods contain a large amount of unsaturated fatty acids, which causes the food to deteriorate. Even worse, oxidation will trigger the loss of vitamins A and C. The unstable substances in food coloring will be darkened due to oxygen. Therefore, the use of a vacuum packing machine to remove oxygen can effectively prevent food from going bad.
What is vacuum inflatable packaging?
The vacuum inflatable packaging machine filles with a single gas such as nitrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen or a mixture of two or three gases
1. Nitrogen is an inert gas, which acts as a filling to keep the positive pressure inside the bag, prevent the air outside the bag from entering the bag.
2. Carbon dioxide can be dissolved in various types of fat or water and can inhibit the activity of microorganisms such as mold and spoilage bacteria.
3. Oxygen can inhibit the growth and reproduction of anaerobic bacteria and keep fruits and vegetables fresh.
Which foods need vacuum inflatable packaging?
Many foods are not suitable for vacuum packaging and must use vacuum inflatable packaging, for example, crispy and fragile foods, foods that are easy to agglomerate and deform, and foods with sharp edges or high hardness that will puncture the packaging bag, etc. After the food is vacuum-inflated, the inflation pressure in the packaging bag is stronger than the atmospheric pressure outside the bag. Therefore, it can effectively prevent the food from being crushed and deformed.