The use of the electric frying machine can help the food industry to greatly reduce costs. In the process of use, it is necessary to pay attention to safety problems. Which parts are easy to cause a fire?
The part of the electric frying machine that is easy to catch fire
1. Oil residue: This is the most common substance to catch fire, but they are usually overlooked by people. Oil residue has high thermal energy, at the same time, it bears strong chemical reaction, and poor heat dissipation rate, it is prone to spontaneous combustion.
2. Electric heating tube: Many electric frying machines do not set the minimum temperature of the heating tube. Due to lack of training, the operator immediately raises the heating tube after frying it to clean it. At this time, the temperature of the heating pipe is still above 300 degrees, far exceeding the ignition point of the oil. It may immediately ignite, causing the oil tank to burn.
What problems should workers note when using frying line?
The frying machine line adopts the method of heating from the middle of the oil layer to control the temperature of the upper and lower oil layers. It can effectively relieve the oxidation degree of the frying oil and thereby extend the service life of the electric frying machine. What’s more, it reduces the food residue and excess water generated during the operation. But you still need to pay attention to the following points.
1. The fryer machine cannot be tilted and slipped, and you can not place obstacles in the operation area. Remove the debris from the operation area before working,
2. When the protective plate and safety device are not on the machine, you must not operate it. The staff must wear safety glasses, hats, and other protective tools.
3. Operate should be done strictly in accordance with the contents of the instruction manual.