Table of Contents
A continuous namkeen fryer is one kind of namkeen frying machine. This industrial continuous fryer uses electricity or gas to achieve high-temperature frying. The automatic namkeen fryer machine is mainly used for the rapid shaping of food, puffing, maturation, dehydration, and other processes, as common food processing equipment. What should be considered in the daily use and maintenance? Here is the summary of the general operation and maintenance considerations of the continuous namkeen frying machine.
What is the operation sequence of a continuous namkeen fryer?
- Cleaning: clean the residue in the fryer feeding part and pipelines.
- Test run: turn on the scraping belt, the upper and lower mesh belt, lifter, exhaust fumes fan, and circulation pump in turn, and observe the direction of operation of the automatic namkeen fryer machine. It is to make sure there is no stuck phenomenon and there is no liquid leakage.
- Refueling: completely clean up the inside of the pot and the pipeline before refueling. Refueling to cover the top of the lower mesh belt 30-50 mm (according to the actual situation of fried products).
- Heating: ensure the oil level covers the lower mesh belt before heating.
- Operation: switch the heating button for heating, according to the need to set the frying temperature. Reaching the set temperature, the machine can be fed for frying.
- Open the exhaust fan, scraping slag belt, upper and lower mesh belt, and circulation pump in turn.
- Check the pipeline, and valve, and open the circulation pump.
Special considerations on operation safety
Coarse filtration: lift the continuous namkeen fryer for clean-up every half hour.
Slag catcher: that is, full that pour, the residue is strictly prohibited to stay in the equipment for more than 1 hour. Filtration residue is put in the water completely cooled and away from the equipment.
Scrape slag belt: continue to run 15-30 minutes after the end of production.
Lift the mesh belt: after frying, cut off the heating power. Wait 30 minutes before lifting the mesh belt support to prevent residual heat of the heater from causing a fire.
Bumper: The bumper must be inserted after the continuous namkeen frying machine is lifted into place before the operation of other equipment.
Fire extinguishing system: After the solenoid valve safety pin is pulled out, the power supply for fire extinguisher measurement and control cannot be cut off after the end of deep-frying.
Daily maintenance of continuous namkeen fryer machine
1. After using the automatic namkeen fryer machine for a week, tighten each bolt and pay special attention to the tightness of AC contactor terminals and chain and screw.
2. Equipment cleaning material: avoid using strong acids and strong alkalis to clean frying equipment.
3. Equipment cleaning once every two weeks. Cleaning method: add water, edible alkali, or detergent, and heat to about 50 degrees. Start the mesh belt, and cook for 60 minutes, and clean with a soft brush to remove the oil impurities on the mesh belt bracket and the surface of the pot body.
4. Water gun spraying of the electric control box and heating pipe is prohibited. The electric control box is cleaned monthly to prevent short circuits.
5. The continuous namkeen frying machine must be thoroughly cleaned if it is not used for a long time.