Mesh belt frying machine introduction
Mesh belt frying machine is widely used to fry peanut, beans, potato chips, french fries, or other puffed food. The frying machine also used in potato chips production lines and puffed food production lines. The heating temperature and heating time can be adjustable according to different raw materials. Moreover, a constant oil temperature can be maintained to make sure fried products maintain good color and flavor during the frying process. So many medium and large food plants choose continuous mesh fryer as the frying machine.
Mesh belt frying machine structure
Continuous frying machine consists of a heating system, lifting system, conveying system, automatic slag scraping system, circulation system, and smoke exhaust system.
automatic frying machine advantages
- There is thermal insulation cotton inside the frame to ensure the stability of the oil temperature during the frying process. The frying temperature can be adjusted
2. The continuous mesh belt frying machine is made of 304 stainless, sturdy and durable;
3. Heating method: electric heating, gas heating, different heating methods can be selected；
4.The mesh belt bracket can be lifted up for easy cleaning and maintenance.
5. The machine length and width of the mesh belt can be customized according to customer requirements.
6. The double-layer mesh belt design plays a role in pressure floating to ensure the color consistency of the fried products. The effective distance of the upper and lower mesh belt is about 80-90mm, which is convenient for the variety of fried products.
7. The transmission power device is a frequency conversion motor, and the transmission speed can be controlled and adjusted.
8. Adopt an electrical control cabinet system, the temperature of the oil in the equipment can be displayed and controlled through the control cabinet, and Siemens or Schneider motor brand is available;
9. Equipped with a smoke exhaust system to effectively exhaust the oil smoke generated during the frying process, which improves the air quality of the working environment
10. The insulation of the main body is made of high-temperature-resistant aluminum silicate plate material, which keeps the temperature of the pot body in a slightly hot state during operation, and also reduces the consumption of heat and saves energy.
11. The machine is equipped with an automatic slag scraping device, which is convenient for cleaning the residue generated after frying.
The mesh belt frying machine diameter
The frying machine has two heating way, electric heating, and gas heating. According to the customer’s different capacity, we can customize the machine length to achieve different capacity, the capacity can be 300kg/h, 500kg/h, 600kg/h……
Installation and adjustment of frying machine
1. The machine is installed ready before delivery,after you receive the machine,you just adjust it.
2.After the device is in place, adjust each foot to level the device.
3.Check the circuit to ensure that there is no leakage, and then connect the power;
4.Tighten the bolts at all connections of the equipment to make sure it will not loose;
5.Unscrew the fixing nut, adjust the tensioning shaft, adjust the conveying chain, and tighten the fixing nut after adjustment.
6.Adjust the slag removal device to make it flexible in transmission and suitable in speed, and there must be no jamming.
7.The lubricating oil level of the conveying reducer and slag reducer should be normal.
8.The exhaust duct is connected to the flue (user-supplied), and it is usually connected to the outdoor.
9.Adjust the conveyor speed to the required frying time (determined according to the fried food).
Operation and usage of automatic frying machine
1.First clean the oil tank and conveyor belt, and wipe off the moisture
2.Close the oil drain valve and fill the oil tank to the specified oil level.
3.Turn on the power and warm up
4.When the oil temperature reaches about 160°C, start the reduce motor to start the conveyor belt operation (it takes about 10 to 15 minutes).
5.Set the frying time and oil temperature. When the oil temperature rises to the temperature required for frying food, but the food into the inlet
6.When frying is completed, first turn off the heating valve, then turn off the conveying motor power
7. In order to effectively remove the suspended particulate impurities in the frying oil, suppress the rise in acid value, prevent oxidation to extend the life of the oil, and ensure the quality of the fried food, it should be equipped with an oil filter for better use.